Tuesday, May 10, 2011

I want need this...


Our niece, Grace, when she was younger used to say "I want need this" when she wanted something.  It has become one of Robbie's and my favorite sayings. So when I see something I want, I say it too! Today is one of those days where I'm having an imaginary shopping spree. It feels so good! (Somewhat disappointing also...)  But here are some of the things I bought today on my spree...feel free to buy them for me if you feel so inclined!


Olive canvas Toms


Steve Madden 








and  if I have the fridge, I need the matching stove also!





       
I want need this pretty messenger bag...but from what I can find, they dont make it anymore! Sad panda.

This jacket is $450. If I am going to get it, someone else has got to buy it for me :)


Ok, off I go! Have a happy Tuesday :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see someone else does imaginary shopping sprees... I do it all the time!!! Love both the shoes and Oh. My. Heck! How cute are the fridge and stove!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want need olive toms too. I have one pair and it turns out their addictive!

    ReplyDelete