Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Some things you may not know about me...

I LOVE to watch ice skating. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved to ice skate, watch it, and even watch cheesy movies about it (i LOVEEE Ice Princess haha).  I could literally watch hours and hours of it and never lose interest. Not only have I loved watching it, I used to actually be pretty good when I was little. I could do single toe loops and axels. 




Every single time I hear the Charlie Brown Christmas song, "Christmas time is here", I cry. Dont know why. But I do. Tear up every time. Its my favorite Christmas song by FAR.


On my phone I keep a memo that I update every time I think of a name I want to name my daughter. Right now I will need to have probably 10 girls to each have a name that I want.


I like Taylor Swift. I havent actually told anybody that before. You should feel special.  It might be a bit embarrassing, but I reallllllly like her music.


I cried at a Kay Jewelers commercial the other day.  I also cried at a toll-house cookie dough commercial when the girl came home from college and her mom baked her cookies.  I have been crying a lot over weird things lately...and No, I am NOT pregnant :)  Oh, and I cried at the end of Home Alone the other night.


I squeeze the toothpaste from the middle, and it had never crossed my mind before that there is a "right way" to put the new toilet paper on the roll.  I never learned that it I was doing these things "wrong" until  I started living with Robbie.


For the past 19 years, I have hated wrapping presents with a passion.  I always threw it in a bag with tissue paper real quick or did a 30 wrap job that looked like poo. For some reason, I have LOVED wrapping presents this year.  I spend a lot of time on each one like its a masterpiece...making ribbon curls, homemade bows, nice crisp edges....oh crap- I'm turning into my mother ;-)


I watched "Watcher in the Woods" today.  Scared the crap out of me just like it did when I was 5.  How in the heck is that movie a Disney movie and only rated PG? Scary crap right there. I think its on my top 5 favorite movies now.


I have always hated cooking and baking.  Now it is one of my favorite hobbies. Same with crafts.  What is happening to me?


I dont match my socks. Never have.  I dont see the point, honestly.  Ok who cares if your socks match? It is a complete waste of time.  People rarely see your socks, and the people that DO see your socks are most likely your friends, and guaranteed your friends will not care if your socks match.  End of story.


I thought of more today that I cant recall now....so I will be adding to this post. keep posted. 

1 comment:

  1. 2 Things.

    1. I judge you on mismatched socks. Guess we aren't friends after all.
    2. I cried at the exact same cookie commercial. I am not just saying that either. Mark will verify. I miss my parents. All the time. How the heck am I going to survive when I am married?

    ReplyDelete