Tuesday, January 12, 2010

i am going crazy!!

Ok so my friend Ally and I were sitting in Olive Garden a few weeks ago and I saw this woman wearing the CUTEST hat ever. Well, it wasnt really a hat its technically an ear warmer. But its knit and has a knit flower on the side. I cant find it anywhere and I want one soooo bad! If anybody knows where I can buy one let me know...its seriously driving me nuts haha.



that is all.


Oh PS.  I am watching the biggest loser and as much as i like this show, they make every little thing into the biggest dramatic event possible. A woman just fell and got a bloody nose and she was being such a freaking baby about it. They took her to the hospital in an ambulance.  Seriously? Get over it. Ive broken bones without even going to the hospital until a week later.  muthaPLEASE.

1 comment:

  1. Go to etsy.com and search knit headband or crochet hat or whatever. If you haven't been on Etsy watch out its super addicting.

    ReplyDelete