Monday, January 18, 2010

One on One time. With myself.

Today I had the day off since it was a holiday, but Robbie still had to work because he works in the exciting and wonderful world of retail.  I really wanted to make the most of my day off so I cleaned the apartment, got ready, and then headed to Antelope Island for some picture taking. Welp,  being the airhead that I am, I got to Antelope Island and realized I probably wouldn't have enough gas to explore the island AND get back in rage of a gas station before I ran out of gas. Typical.  So I took some pictures right at the gate and then left, barely making it to the gas station. I frustrate myself.  Anyways, it was beautiful out there today with the inversion letting up and whatnot.  You could actually see the sky!  I am definitely going back out there as soon as I can- with a FULL tank of gas! I want to take more pictures out there as soon as possible.  Here are some of my pretty pictures from today. Next time it will be better :)







                            


Yeah, thats about all I could get today... pathetic eh? Yeah, but I really enjoyed the time to myself! Expect more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment