Monday, April 11, 2011

2 months

 Brynn turned two months this past friday.  She is getting so big! I think she's about 12 lbs now.  Nuts!  It's so much fun to watch her grow and learn.  She has started to smile more and talk more.  Every diaper change is our special "talking time" where I will make sounds with my mouth and she will copy them.  I usually get a few smiles while changing her diaper.  She is such a good girl!  

Robbie finally got another job! So that is some good long awaited news.  He has been interviewing for over a year now trying to get a different job, but none of the jobs until now were ones we felt good about him taking.  He is going to work for State Farm now, but until he builds up his clients, he will still be working 30 hours a week at Sprint.  So, needless to say, I will NOT be seeing my husband for a while.  But we are excited and I am very happy for him.  He's been at Sprint for over 4 years now and he hates it.  Its nice to see him happy.  

This weekend I took some newborn photos of Brynn finally...well they're 2 month photos but I'm just going to say they're her newborns because I put it off for so long.  I was able to shoot about 15 minutes before she started wigging out, but I got some good ones.  I'll have to finish shooting another day :)  We also took our first official family photo on Sunday.  It was our first adventure to church as a family, so I figured that was a good occasion to do it.  

Heres what I got!








2 comments:

  1. The pictures turned out great! She's so beautiful, not that that's surprising considering how gorgeous her parents are :) Give her a big squeeze for me and tell Robby congrats on his new job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look GREAT Ashley!! I love all of the pics!She is SO stinkin' cute... This all makes me so excited and I can hardly wait!

    ReplyDelete