Friday, April 22, 2011

What I've been upto...

This is what I've been upto the past few weeks. It keeps me sane, and makes for great birthday presents for my nieces.  Brynn usually gets the cream of the crop with these bad boys. Annnd I guess there's a few headbands for yours truly. I think I'll be selling them this summer at a Farmer's Market booth. We'll see. I've even had a few people ask if I'll make some to buy! But heres some samples of what I've been doing while Brynn is asleep. (When I'm not cleaning) 
(Click on pictures to enlarge)




Other than that, we are planning to move here pretty soon. Yuck. 4th move in 2 years.  I start my diet tomorrow, I cant WAIT to get off all this pesky baby weight.  Brynn had her baby blessing last Sunday. I'll find some pictures of that to post later.  Other than that, I am so ready for summer to get here! 

PS. I was SO wrong about Brynn being 12 pounds ha ha. She had a doctor's appointment the other day and she weighs 10 1/2 lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment