Thursday, November 12, 2009

Did I eat some broken glass in my sleep or something?

So saying this week has been long is an understatement.  I have only been to work like a half day so far and tomorrow is Friday.  Most people would LOVE to stay home from work...but me, I LOVEEE going to work! So that has been a drag. I set my alarm for early this morning  thinking I would probably be feeling better and ready to go to work. I woke up, and within 15 minutes I was in so much pain I couldnt even stand up straight.  It literally feels like my body is trying to digest shards of glass and it is no bueno.  I dont know what is going on this week but I really hope it ends today.

Besides being sick, this week hasnt been ALL bad.  I talked to my best friend lacey a few times this week, each time for a good amount of time.  I love how we dont talk for a week and the next time we talk its like our last conversation hadnt ever ended.  I am so excited for her and Mark to get married next month...I cant even WAIT to go to their sealing. Yay!

Robbie has been sweet this week. Everyone says the first year of marriage is the hardest and they are completely right. It has been really hard and we are only in our 3rd month of it! But this week Robbie has been especially sweet, leaving notes for me and whatnot.  I love him...and we are working really hard so that we can tell people, "the first 5 months of marriage are the hardest!" instead of the first year :)

I hate being stuck home, and wish me luck on digesting these shards of glass within the next couple hours so it can just get be over already!

1 comment:

  1. I.Love.Us.

    Annnnnnnd. I. hate. Mollie. Smith...... I mean... what???

    ReplyDelete