Monday, August 1, 2011

It happened again.

Ughhh I hate it when I do this! I started a blog post like three weeks ago to try and catch up, then realized the computer I was typing on didn't have the pictures I needed so I was going to go to finish up on our other computer....yeah needless to say that never happened.  I do have lots of updates to do! June and July have been so fun and action packed I don't even know where to begin.  But I will have to do a few different posts to get through it all.  Its really late right now. 2 a.m.  I have this overwhelming feeling of just wanting to uproot and move somewhere random where nobody knows Robbie and me.  Like i want to just bust out the suitcases and leave tomorrow.  No, I'm not upset and no, I'm not in a bad mood. I'm just fine.  I just really want an adventure.  As much as I love family, I kind of just want to be in a place where our family doesn't live 10 minutes away.  Somewhere we only have ourselves to depend on and somewhere where we have to cook our own Sunday dinner each week.  Anyways, on that note.  I'll try and post up on our lives tomorrow if I have time.  Until then, I'm a happy girl, I love my family, and the church is true.  Ciao! 

No comments:

Post a Comment