Friday, August 5, 2011

Junebug

In June I was able to go visit Wyoming and see my family and friends for about two weeks. It was greatly needed and so relaxing! There's nothing like home, thats for sure.  Casper was so beautiful and it was great to get away from the hustle and bustle of Utah.  My parents backyard is seriously an oasis. The annual garden is full of different plants and flowers that my mom takes really good care of.  There are trees and the greenest grass you'll ever see.  Theres a covered porch with a table, chairs, and even a tv. Its the best backyard in the world.  And as if it could get any better, one of our neighbors put a waterfall in their backyard so we get to enjoy the sound of rushing water now as well!  Ok...enough with the backyard.  I was able to see my grandparents (and by "see" I mean completely destroy my grandma at Pinochle) spend some time with my best friend Lacey,  go to the lake with my parents, play scrabble with my mom, go golfing with my dad, have a bbq with Lacey, Mark, Matts, and Jess, and go to lunch with my dear friend Catherine.   Here are some pictures of my visit to good ol' Casper.




The next generation of best friends. All 4 months apart!

Yesterday's trouble has recently given life to tomorrow's trouble...yikes!  By the way, we have pillows under our shirts. We aren't THAT fat.





1 comment:

  1. Not a whole lot of specific to say but-- "I love this and I love you." :) Wish i could have seen you this past time down but it just didnt work. Boo. Guess you will just have to come again soon so I can give you a huge box of baby food. Haha.

    ReplyDelete