Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Its official...


I am going to back to school to finish my degree at Weber State University starting in January. I never started school again once Robbie and I got married....mainly because I just didn't feel like it was the right thing for me at the time.  (Which makes perfect sense...I got pregnant. And not only was I pregnant, I was barfing the whole nine months. There would have been no way I could have handled school with all that.)  So now, I feel like its the right time to start back up.  Brynn will be almost a year old and I feel confident that I will be able to leave her for a few hours each day to do what I need to do.  I am getting my degree in photography and I could not be more excited! Photography has always just been a little side hobby for me but I enjoy it so much. I have always wanted to start my own little photography business, but I just didn't want to without a degree in it. There are so many things to learn about photography and I can't wait to learn all the things I need to know to be a professional photographer! Boy, am I thankful I did a year at LDS Business College to get a bunch of generals out of the way.  The only generals left that I need for my BFA are two math classes, a life science, and two more classes in the humanities department. (Like a language or something...Robbie wants me to take Spanish) So the fact that I dont have to do a bunch of core classes makes me all the more excited.  Each semester I will basically have 3 art classes and one gen. ed. class. Rock on! 

  

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! Way to go... you will be great! That sounds like a fun degree!

    ReplyDelete