Friday, August 5, 2011

July

July was a busy busy month! We had a ton of family come into town for the 4th, lots of activities, and we were able to spend time with Robbie's sisters and all their kids. It was a blast! *Jackson calls Brynn "BrynnBrown" everytime he says her name.  Its all one word. So cute. *We lit fireworks and turns out Brynn is a pyro.  We thought the loud noise would scare her, but she couldn't get enough of it! That girl could sit around and light ground blooms and saturn missels with us for hours. *We went on a vacation with my family to Alcova Lake and Casper.  Brynn loved the boat and she was such a good girl while we were there.  It was so nice to be able to spend time with family.  My dad beat everyone at Farkle every single time we played. I loved being able to spend quality time with Robbie..he is always working these days since he's doing two jobs right now.  * We had a blast taking Brynnlee on her first trip to the zoo. She couldn't take her eyes off of this bright pink stuffed gorilla in the gift shop...I was a softy and bought it for her. I better work on that before it gets even harder :)   *My sister in law, Kirsten, was in town and stayed with us for a couple of nights and she was able to meet Brynn for the first time.  Brynn fell in love with Kirsten.  It was adorable. I loved getting to spend the day with Kirsten and just shop and talk.  I'm so grateful my brother found such a wonderful woman.  (I'm not just saying that because I know you read this Kirsten ha ha)  *Brynn  got her first black eye...poor gal.  


kisses for mama

pathfinder spillway

Grandma and Brynn in their matching pink hats :)

Brynn riding Porter

twinsies

Kelli just had to roll in the red dirt...

my messy girl

5 months

love my sweetie

Hogle Zoo
Buns sleeping on the boat

Robbie being inappropriate with our shadows.




No comments:

Post a Comment