Saturday, September 19, 2009

I love...

I LOVE...

  • Tacos
  • The color green
  • When neither Robbie or I have to be out of bed early, so we can just sleep in and be lazy together.
  • Ace Enders and every song he has ever written, and every band he has been in. (ex. The Early November, I Can Make a Mess Like Nobody's Business, and his new solo albums)
  • Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. 
  • Dogs! Especially labradors.
  • Tots!!!
  • Moose Tracks ice cream.
  • WEEZER!
  • Playing volleyball
  • The Office
  • Camping
  • Snowboarding, Mountains, and snow!
  • Law and Order: SVU
  • Wakeboarding.
  • Good friends....they are few and far between.
  • Being goofy and random with people who also like to be goofy and random.
  • Facebook.
  • Jazz music!
  • The Florida Gators...well, a lot more than I used to.
  • My family!
  • My sexy beast of a husband

No comments:

Post a Comment