Sunday, September 27, 2009

scatttterbrained.


OK. I hate to admit that I am really bad at doing things that I "have" to, but it is true.  I dont know if it is some kind of psychological problem I have where I just feel trapped or overwhelmed or what, but I am really bad at it.  I simply cant do things that I do not like....or at least not for a very long period of time.  I hate jobs that don't require my creativity as a person, are uniformed, and just boring.  I could never be a 
person to sit at a desk all day- hence, I dont have the same job for very long.  I feel that someday when I am graduated from college (who KNOWS when that will be...) that I will be just fine doing some kind of job that I WANT to do.  The only problem is that I have TOO MANY things that I want to do. I want to

  • Be a choir director
  • Teach piano
  • Be a photographer
  • Get a degree in voice performance
  • Cosmetology school
  • Be a dog trainer
  • Design wedding dresses
  • Be a baker
  • Be a graphic designer

Tooooo many things..... I know. But how am I supposed to pick?  I want to do them all and it overwhelms me and stresses me out when I remember that I'm SUPPOSED to be in my 3rd year of college and I have just a little under a year of it  under my belt because I'm stupid and cant figure out what to do with my life.  I need to get my general education out of the way and maybe then I can transfer somewhere to finish school in a field. I just wish I could right now! Uhhggggg....does anybody else just wish they could finish one dang thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment