Saturday, September 26, 2009

Today.

Today I woke up sick. Weird story. Let me inform you of what happened.


Last night Robbie and I went to Pei Wei for dinner and after dinner I thought my throat had a piece of rice in it and that was why my throat hurt. Then I kept waking up last night hacking up yellow boogies and blowing my nose. Then woke up today with a HORRIBLE sore throat.  UH OH. So right now I have a horrible headache and my throat hurts and my nose keeps creating boogers to blow out....which brings me to my next point:

I have always thought the nose is a phenomenon.  Hello??! How in the WORLD does a little feature on your face make soooo much mucus? You blow out an entire lake into a kleenex and it feels like its all out, and less than a minute later you can feel a whale swimming around in your new ocean of snot. How does this happen? Why? 


So today I am laying on the lovesac, eating leftover chinese, watching a weird show called "Bark" on one of the 5 channels we get on our tv ( In about 5 minutes I'm going to turn on our Apple TV to watch Seinfeld) blowing my nose and drinking lots of juices.  

I went to target and bought pomegranate juice, apple cider, orange juice, applesauce? (why? because it sounded good) and some Tylenol Flu stuff. I have my fruits cut out for me for the day.


Lacey is wedding dress shopping in Casper and I wish I could see her trying on dresses! I feel like crying just thinking about it.  I almost feel like her mother and I am just so happy and can't believe my baby is getting married....even though she is a good year and a half older than me. Uhhhhh what ok this is getting weird bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment