Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kelli Gertrude Perkins





I cant sleep and I am homesick. I love my family and I miss them.  I really miss my parents a lot, but what really want to write about is my dog.  I have a yellow labrador named Kelli.  She is the the joy and light of the Perkins' family.  I honestly don't know where we would all be if it weren't for her.  You may think that sounds drastic, but in all honesty, that dog completes our family. No, she doesn't stay outside...And yes, she does have two down beds, not to mention she owns half of one of the lazy-susans in our kitchen filled with dog treats.  I love Kelli more than most people.  The only people I love more than Kelli would be my family members and my husband. She is spoiled, but never spoiled rotten.  She is sensitive, soft, full of fun, and has great manners! Without her, I don't think I would smile as much as I do. I really miss my dog. A lot of people think it is disgusting how much my family loves Kelli. She is literally a family member and no less; she is treated better than a human.


I just want whoever is reading this to meet one of the most special "people" in my life.



3 of my favorite people!


Santa's little helper

I am the only person she lets use her as a pillow. I consider myself special.


Kelli LOVES to pee in the snow. She almost always has snow on her nose too in the winter.




Just a long trip in the car with my companion.


Kelli loves the boat!




This trip was a "bonding" experience for Kelli and me...And I am not referring to the snuggling.




Kelli and her Uncle Winston



No comments:

Post a Comment