Saturday, September 12, 2009

Perfecting your Pillows

First matter of business to address is my current pillow situation.


Fact: I use 6 pillows every night.


I will tell you the rundown on positioning my pillows. Firstly, I take two standard/queen size pillows and place them next to each other against the wall. This will be our foundation. Next, I take a king size pillow and place it on top of the two standard pillows. Then, I take another king size pillow and place it below, but not under, the other pillows, kind of creating a bigger foundation. This pillow is used for upper back support. Finally, I place the last king size pillow on top of the cracks of the two other king size pillow, just like a brick layer does with his bricks. Lean back; it is total and utter bliss. These pillows are soft and squishy made of down.

I know what you are thinking. That is only 5 pillows! Where is the sixth? Well, now i will answer your question. The sixth pillow is a smaller and squishy down pillow. Robbie only uses one pillow, so when we are in bed next to each other, I am a foot and a half down the bed more than he is and it creates a gap between us and our pillows. I take the 6th pillow and I fill in that gap. Problem solved.


Funny thing is, when I wake up in the morning, I am twisted in some unnatural position and my head is alas, not on any pillows at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment